On 27 November, a representative of Sustainable Fuels will speak at the 4th edition of the Gasoline, Naphtha and LPG Conference held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The world’s leading refiners, petrochemicals players, traders and terminal, storage and logistics companies, expert industry speakers from across the Gasoline, Naphtha and LPG value chains will attend the conference to analyze the latest developments, challenges and trends at the light end of the barrel.
Benefits of attending the conference:
- Understand the macro trends impacting the European downstream refining and petrochemicals markets today and tomorrow
- Comprehensive outlook for regional and global light end products supply, demand and price dynamics
- Assess latest policy environment and how it might impact short to long-term fundamentals
- Country and regional overviews analysis: developments, challenges and new opportunities for the light end of the barrel
- Operational developments, challenges and innovations the sector you need to be aware of
For further information please visit the S&P Global Platts website: http://bit.ly/2m224Mw