Sustainable Fuels will organise a webinar to discuss how the fuel and the automobile sectors can contribute to meeting the EU Green Deal targets.
The webinar will take place on:
Wednesday 28 October 2020
With Ms. Prof. Dr. Angelika Niebler MEP
On the occasion, Sustainable Fuels will launch its Vision for 2050. The speakers will also debate how coordinated improvements in vehicles and fuels technologies can reduce CO2 emissions in the transport sector.
The speakers include:
• Prof. Dr. Angelika Niebler, Member of the European Parliament (MEP), European People’s Party (EPP)
• Frans Stokman, Petrochemicals Europe, an industry sector of Cefic
• Michael Thol, Sustainable Fuels
• Dr. Norbert Schmitz, International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC)
• Dina Bacovsky, Member, IEA Bioenergy & Advanced Motor Fuels TCPs